Well she came with TONS of pain, and very fast....but it was all worth it. I was induced at 8:50 a.m. and she came out at 10:10 a.m.. I even got an epidural but it didn't take complete affect until after I had her. Thayne showed up at about 9:50 a.m., 20 minutes before I had her. He was running our other children to friends house for the day and made it to the hospital just in time. Meanwhile, my mom was at the hospital with me and suffered through hearing and watching me go through every contraction. She was quite a trooper and I appreciated her there. I don't know what I would have done if she hadn't been there as we waited for Thayne.
Name: Kaia (kie-ah) Colleen
Weight and Height: 8 lbs. 14 oz. and 21 inches long
Date and Time: Feb. 9th, 2007 at 10:10 a.m.



3 comments:
T & A --
Congrats, this is awesome! I am happy for both of you and your daughter very much looks like a Warner. I love the name too.
So, we wish we could see you guys and hang out. So get done with Law Skool already. Sounds like you guys are doing good. Proud of you ... yadda yadda.
Take care. Congrats again.
-Fonz
Welcome to the world Kaia! You're beautiful! Congrats to the Warner Family!
oh how cute i know it is late but i am just trying to get all caught up , love ya and miss ya tonz, the johnson clan
Post a Comment