There's a great roller skating place by our house that us quite popular. We finally decided to check it out and now we're hooked. Indiya had her birthday party there and part of the birthday party package was a free pair of skates for the birthday girl. Then I hit the thrift stores and found a pair for Josie and Kaia. I couldn't find any used ones for Zoey so I found cheap adjustable ones at the toy store. Jaed has no real interest in skating. He's tried it a couple of times but hates to fall and doesn't think it's worth learning if he's going to fall. He comes but normally brings a game to play or a book to read! Here's some pics of our adventures at 'Skate City':
Here's the girls all ready to go skate:

Indiya was skating around like a pro after about the 3rd visit there. I was amazed at how fast she caught on to it!

Kaia was so scared of falling that she wasn't quite as risky or brave as Indi, but she kept right on moving out there:

Josie had the hardest time with the skates, but everytime she falls she jumps back up and keeps trying!

This picture was taken of Zoey right after she fell and got back up. Normally she just shuffles around out there and does a great job:

Josie became the mini mom to comfort Zoey:
2 comments:
Everyone looks so great, I'm so proud they keep trying until they get it. However, I am with Jaed continutally falling down wasn't worth it to me either.
Can't believe how long Indi's hair is getting! We sure miss you guys and are glad you're so happy in CO! XXOO
Post a Comment