Tuesday, June 07, 2011

No cares

Kaia is our child that really has no care in the world. Especially when it comes to what she wears. She could care less if she matches or even if the clothes are on backwards or not. Really, if it was up to her she would not even wear clothes! She has no interest in learning which shoe goes on the right feet and having her hair combed. One time I told her to come to me so I could comb her hair and she said, "Momma, I'll just do this and it will be fine." she was patting her hair down while she was saying it.

Last Sunday we were all ready to go out the door to head to church when I looked down to make sure everyone had shoes on and this is what I saw on Kaia's feet:










































Here older sisters just kept saying, "Um, no Kaia, no. You can't wear those!".

1 comment:

Gram said...

I can see Kaia was just fine with her socks but looks deflated that her sister said no!