Thursday, April 07, 2011

Indiya lost a tooth

Indi has been very slow in losing her teeth so you can imagine her delight when one of her front teeth became loose. It took about a week of constant wiggling to get it ready to pull. I do the ole' Jim Burwell (my dad) style and tie a string around the tooth and yank. It took two yanks (most of the time it only takes one) and popped out. Hardly any blood at all!!!

(I hope it doesn't take another year for the other tooth to come out!)


















(At the rate she's going, she'll be 16 before all her adult teeth are in!)

1 comment:

Mom said...

Oh, I can see by the tear in Indi's eye that it wasn't a pleasant experience until she had the tooth out and I know it got better as she found what the tooth fairy left her. I don't think there is any pleasant way to pull a tooth out, even at the dentist.
Give Indi a big "proud of you" hug.