Friday, February 11, 2011

Kaia turns 4

Wow, I can't believe our little Kai turned 4. She is such a little sweetie!! She loves to joke around though. Here is an example of something that happened about a week ago:

I was sewing on my machine and Kai was down by my foot watching me push on the sewing machine peddle. Well a couple of times she pushed down on the peddle and I told her to get out from under there. After telling her about three times she finally said:

"Kaia's not home, please leave a message after the beep. BEEP!"

I laughed so hard. She was pretty proud of herself that she made mom laugh!!

Here's some pics of her birthday:

(Kaia and her big brother, Jaed)


















(Kaia with big sister, Josie. Zoey on the side checking out the some of the gifts Kaia got)


















(Kaia and her big sister, Indi...oh...and Zoey still checking out the gifts)


















(Zoey giving Kaia one of her great hugs!!)


















(Kaia with mom and dad!)

2 comments:

Lori said...

She's so cute!!! Happy Birthday Kaia!

Autumn said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Kai!