“We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures that we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.”
Friday, February 18, 2011
Extra eyes
Kaia has been squinting a lot lately so I decided to go and get her eyes checked. They had to dilate her eyes so she was pretty excited to be able to wear these sunglasses:
After all the tests they did they said that Kaia had a horrible astigmatism in her left eye and a small astigmatism in her right eye, so glasses were a necessity. Here's our little Kaia with the glasses she picked out:
Simply Adorable! My husband is practically blind and I always figured my son would need glasses.... so far so good, but everytime we go inf or check up I make him try on frames because i think little kids in glasses are so cute!
4 comments:
She looks cute! We've entered the world of glasses with Scotty- so far, so good!
Kaia, you are a pretty princess with your new glasses, I love the color.
Q.T.Pie!!
Simply Adorable! My husband is practically blind and I always figured my son would need glasses.... so far so good, but everytime we go inf or check up I make him try on frames because i think little kids in glasses are so cute!
Post a Comment