Wednesday, November 17, 2010

My first born!

It's time to spotlight my kids. Today I'll spotlight Jaed:






















I don't think I could ask for a better 'first born' child. He would have never made it as a middle child and especially the youngest. He needed to be the first in our family. He protects his four little sisters when someone tries to hurt them but also tries to keep his sisters in line. He's very loving, empathetic, and funny! He and his Dad are the best of friends and Thayne is so excited to have a gamer for a son. They love to play games together, talk about different games, and learn new games. I think they are both in their own little heaven when games are involved.

Some facts about Jaed:
  • Jaed is extremely smart and LOVES to read. He has quite a library in his room (thanks to Mom) and I catch him rereading books all the time.
  • He's not a guy that has lots of different friends. He has a few very good friends and is extremely loyal to them.
  • Jaed loves Legos and Star Wars. When the two things are together he's beside himself.
  • Jaed enjoys bike riding, taking things apart and rebuilding them, and teasing his sisters!

I don't think I tell Jaed that I love him enough. Even though there are times I wonder if he'll make it in this world, I know that he will be a strong man with great success. He came into my life when I thought for sure that I wasn't going to have any kids. He truly was a blessing from God!!!

3 comments:

chicklegirl said...

Not to be the voice of gloom and doom, but if you are posting such personal information about your kids as their pictures and their full names, you should protect them AND you by making your blog private.

I have a good friend who found out by using a free hit counter that the most accessed parts of her blogs were the pix of her kids in bathing suits and a post she did about wearing glasses, which had been bookmarked by a glasses fetish group. Yikes.

Better to be safe than sorry!

Ally said...

I edited it. Thanks!

Gram said...

I say right on to all you said about Jaed and will add that he loves to get and give hugs, he can be very quiet and sometimes very nosiy if he is having a great time. He also loves his mom and likes to do things with her, especially one on one sometimes. He is my sweetheart!