Saturday, October 30, 2010

Face Painting

We went to a church function the first weekend we were here and their was a professional face painter there. The kids stood in the long line to get their face painted. Josie ended up waiting the longest (over an hour) but I think hers turned out the best. Thayne and I were so impressed that she was patient long enough to wait for the face painting. Usually she gets bored with waiting and decides it isn't worth it and moves on to something else.


Doesn't Josie looked great?!?!

























Indi started scratching her face soon after the painting was done so it started to come off.
























Kaia just got a rainbow on her face because she couldn't sit still long enough to do the more professional job.



















Jaed had a cool batman face but he started playing basketball right after and sweated all over it!

1 comment:

Barbara Burwell said...

Josie does look great and the others so fit their personalities. I suppose Zoey was way to busy for face painting.