“We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures that we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.”
Thursday, October 28, 2010
Early Trick or Treating
The MOMS Club that I joined scheduled a trick or treating activity at a local nursing home so Kai and Zoey got to go. Zoey was so mad that candy had to go in her bag. She threw lots of tantrums for the residents. Some of them laughed, some of them look disgusted, and others just looked away. I let her eat some candy in between trick or treating but that wasn't good enough for her. She wanted it ALL in her mouth. Kaia just ignored the scene Zoey was making at every stop. I think Kaia might have been acting like she wasn't related to us....cuz that's what I would have done!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't believe how big they are! They are so cute!!! And that is FUNNY that she was having tantrums at the nursing home!! (Funny because it was you and not me, that is.)
Post a Comment