Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Choir

Josie and Indi have been participating in a community children's choir all year and have really enjoyed it. They are constantly singing around the house even more than they use to (iif that's possible) and have learned tons of new songs. Here are some pictures of their performance!


(I think Indi is a born performer! She swayed her hips to almost every song and was so dang cute!!)


















(Josie loved ALL the attention she got while performing! I think she was more excited that she was in the spotlight than she was about singing!)


















This was their last performance of the year. They performed the same night as four other choir groups. I'm so proud of them for doing a great job!



















We bought flowers for the girls to give to their Choir Director. She had a lot of patience for the kids and did a great job teaching them all the new songs!

2 comments:

Tanya said...

When does the choir start up again? Would you mind giving me info, Bailey loves to sing and would probably love that!

Autumn said...

Way to go Josie and Indi!!