Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Big Brother

Our little town has a great Farmer's Market that we frequent often. Jaed decided to be the stroller pusher this particular Saturday and did a great job. No one was injured and no one jumped out of the way of the stroller, so life was good! Please note Jaed's great hair-do. I have FOUR girls to get ready for the day which includes hair and cute outfits. You would think that Thayne would take some pride in his only son and do something to spruce him up! If I didn't say anything, Jaed would probably wear the same clothes (underwear and all) for the whole week. Thayne promises me that he was the same way when he was Jaed's age so I do have some hope for him! Good thing he's a great big brother (even the best teaser around!) and loves his sisters!

2 comments:

Lori said...

ha ha! I ONLY have boys and their hair looks like that almost every day!! Who wants to bother with "doing" boy's hair?? Some days I wish I had girls to do cute things with their hair like you do--sigh.

Autumn said...

so sweet! what a good big brother you are Jaed!