Friday, December 28, 2007

The best Santa EVER!

The Day after my Mom came we decided to take the kids to see Santa. Unfortunately, the night before we went Jaed started throwing up and had diahrrea. So, Thayne stayed home with him and my Mom and I took the girls to the mall to visit Santa. Indi was a little hesitant at first but then when I reminded her that Santa was a good guy cuz he brought them Christmas presents she was smiling and ready to jump up on his lap. She was the first one there and started telling him everything she wanted. Of course, Santa couldn't understand much of what she said but I did and I was pretty sure that Santa would bring her everything she said. Santa asked Josie to come over and tell him what she wanted but didn't let Indi down. After Josie was done reciting her list he told us to put Kaia on his lap so that we could take a picture. Kai was not very happy about the whole situation but she sat there for the picture but was ready to get off and soon as it was taken. Santa gave them each a stuffed animal and I told Santa that Jaed wasn't able to make it and he said, "Oh, I almost forgot about him. Please take him a stuffed animal and tell him that I missed him!". Can you believe that!! What a great Santa! The girls picked out the stuffed animal for Jaed and were anxious to get home to give it to him.

Indi was so loving every second of this experience! I'm a little sad that I didn't get individual pictures of the other girls and Santa.



















Can you tell that Kai is not thrilled with this experience? We didn't get a smile but we didn't get any tears as well!

No comments: