We are almost done with winter and I really thought we might squeek by with very little sickness but, oh how wrong I was. It started with Jaed! Sore throat, fever, coughing, and snotty nose. Then it was passed to Kaia and Indi. The sore throat and fever were lasting about 3-4 days but the cough and snotty nose are stickin' around like they're part of the family. Josie and Zoey got it last and, boy, did they get it the worst. After three days, Josie started getting this horrible blister-like rash and she could barely talk because her throat her so bad. Zoey has high fevers and held her ear a lot. After a day of holding her ear it started to bleed. AHHHH!! We just got back from the doctor and Josie has Scarlet Fever and Zoey has a horrible ear infection as well as Strep throat!! These two are the worst sick people ever. They want to be babied, cuddled, and waited on constantly. It's not bad when it's just one of them, but when they are both sick....I feel exhausted!
Here they are at the Dr.'s office:
After about 10 minutes they just couldn't sit up anymore!
3 comments:
:( Hope the kids are all feeling better soon--and that you stay healthy.
Oh my goodness- that sounds scary. I hope they get better soon.
Ooooh, I feel so bad for them and you, sick kids are exhausting to take care of and of course now you have it, I'll be home a week from today if that helps.
Post a Comment