Monday, December 05, 2011

Forgotten Pictures

We have a great botanical nursery by our house and they were hosting a Halloween Day. We took the kids down there and they had a ton of stuff to do. Here's the pictures from that day. I completely forgot that I didn't post them!

Here's Thayne and the kids "riding" the bus!


















The kids are DYING to go play some more. It was a struggle to get them to sit down and smile for the picture!




















Here's our little family!



















There was a little train for the kids to ride. Unfortunately, Jaed was too tall for it.
































































There were lots of props the kids could climb on. The girls (Josie, Kaia, and Zoey) wanted a picture of them in the tractor.


















They also had fun games for the kids to play. Here's a few the kids chose to play:















































This was a giant Plinko game (like the one on Price is Right).


















Here's a giant Connect Four game that Indi and Thayne are playing!
























While Indi and Thayne were playing Connect Four, the other kids were checking the pumpkins out and trying to decided which one to pick to take home:




























































































I think these boards that you can stick your head through were one of the kids favorite things to do. They liked to look at the picture after I took it and laugh at how they looked.
























2 comments:

Mom said...

Looks like the kids had a great time. I can't believe how old Josie looks, she lost the baby look but still as cute as ever. Just loves those sweethearts.

Lori said...

That looks like a lot of fun! Your kids are adorable and getting so big!