I don't know why Josie and Indi have to be so dang goofy every time I want to take a picture. I'm always saying, "Could you please act normal!", but I obviously forgot to say that this time!
“We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures that we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.”
Monday, January 03, 2011
Christmas Eve
Now that Christmas is over and things are settling down I have a little time to post some new pictures. We didn't do very many "traditions" this year and I'm not sure why. Maybe because Christmas came so fast and Thayne and I didn't seem to be full of Christmas spirit. We normally do Gingerbread houses close to Christmas, we do a lot of baking on Christmas eve, we usually have a special Christmas eve dinner, and much more but we did none of that. We actually had pizza for dinner Christmas eve. There was no complaining from the kids so I guess everything turned out ok. One tradition that I did do this year is new pajamas for Christmas eve.
I don't know why Josie and Indi have to be so dang goofy every time I want to take a picture. I'm always saying, "Could you please act normal!", but I obviously forgot to say that this time!
I don't know why Josie and Indi have to be so dang goofy every time I want to take a picture. I'm always saying, "Could you please act normal!", but I obviously forgot to say that this time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment