Friday, January 25, 2008

Hobbies

Aren't hobbies great! I have lots of hobbies but one in particular that I am a bit obsessed about is card making and other paper crafts. I started this hobby about 4 years ago and every time I sit down to "create" I become more obsessed with it. It isn't a cheap hobby but the feelings I get when I've finished a project or card is worth a million dollars. And then, to be able and send it to someone and know they are getting a homemade card from me, makes me excited as well. Thayne has allowed me to indulge in my hobby and sometimes I wonder if he regrets it because it can be a bit expensive but he never says anything......well maybe his eyes roll sometimes when he sees a bill but that's about it :).
Anyways, my point in explaining this is that I've started another blog that is just for my cards and other craft projects. I've seen so many of these kinds of blogs that I decided that I really want to do it as well. So click here to go to my other blog!

1 comment:

My Many Coloured Days said...

Great idea Ally! Now you won't have to email me all your superb project ideas all the time!!!